Emeka Uzodinma & Co is a Firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors based in Lagos Nigeria, Founded in Nigeria in 2007. This firm was promoted by Mr. Victor C. Uzodinma, the current managing partner of the company, since then we have been growing steadily and currently serve a diverse portfolio of clients, from small and medium enterprises (SME) to large multinationals. As professional firm prohibited from advertising, the firm has grown only by references of satisfied clients. We believe in taking a multi-dimensional approach in helping you to address your business issues and meeting your personal and business financial goal.
As our team is a mixture of experienced staff with international and big 4 firm experience and internally trained staff. Therefore, we possess the necessary competence to provide quality service to our range of clients, at a competitive price. We can offer you the expertise and assurance you need to manage your organization efficiently, and proactively support your business to help you stay ahead in competition. We believe in understanding our clients’ businesses well so that we can offer relevant advice on ways you help the business grow.
We are committed to providing quality service to our client by being proactive and responsive to client needs and delivering timely and relevant advice to make good business decision.To achieve this, our objectives are to:
- Invest in understanding our clients and their need to deliver effective advice.
- Offer trusted advice by adopting a multi-dimensional approach supported by expert partners
- Offer solution not just highlight problem
- Communicate technical content to client in a friendly non-complex way
- Consider the future and guide our client into making the right strategic decisions
- Be faithful steward of our client affairs and resources and be a trustworthy advisor
- Develop a practice that is built to last and committed to the highest level of integrity so that client and their stake holders trust our work and know that we can be relied on going forward